Working for the Town of Herndon allows you make a difference in your local community. Together as one team, we plan, build, learn, maintain, keep safe and influence our great town for current and future generations. We offer a work environment with excellent work-life balance, great benefits, community involvement, and the chance to work with smart, dedicated people.
To apply: Click "Apply Now" on the page of the job for which you're interested to complete the electronic application. You will have the option to upload your resume and cover page. For positions with closing dates, applications must be received in the Department of Human Resources by 5 pm of the closing date. Positions are open until filled if no closing date is listed.
The Town of Herndon is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability.
- Salary/Pay Rate:$10.50 + depending on qualifications
- Posted Date:01/10/2018
- Responsible for executing curriculum designed by Head Instructors in a safe and fun manner.
- Must be willing to assist in evaluation and critiquing classes and participants
- Lead small group instruction for five to nine children
- Works with fellow instructors and effectively communicate with parents and guardians
- Must have a high school diploma
- Previous cheer, gymnastics, dance or comparable experience
- CPR/AED and First-Aid Certifications required or have the ability to obtain with six months of employment
- Varies – mornings, evenings, and some weekends (20-30 hours per week)
- Herndon Community Center, 814 Ferndale Avenue