Working for the Town of Herndon allows you make a difference in your local community. Together as one team, we plan, build, learn, maintain, keep safe and influence our great town for current and future generations. We offer a work environment with excellent work-life balance, great benefits, community involvement, and the chance to work with smart, dedicated people.
To apply: Click "Apply Now" on the page of the job for which you're interested to complete the electronic application. You will have the option to upload your resume and cover page. For positions with closing dates, applications must be received in the Department of Human Resources by 5 pm of the closing date. Positions are open until filled if no closing date is listed.
The Town of Herndon is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability.
Fitness Instructor / BODYCOMBAT Instructor
- Salary/Pay Rate:$23/ hr
- Posted Date:01/10/2018
The Herndon Community Center is currently seeking an enthusiastic certified Les Mills BODYCOMBAT Instructor. Start date would be immediate, if instructor is available.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and instruction of Les Mills Body Pump group fitness classes
- Candidates must have a current Les Mills BODYCOMBAT certification
- Candidates must have a current CPR/AED certification
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Saturday morning classes but weekday evening subbing opportunities are also available
- Herndon Community Center, 814 Ferndale Avenue