Group Exercise Instructor
- Salary/Pay Rate:$22.67/per hour + .25 hr prep time
- Posted Date:08/10/2017
Return to full list >>
- Responsible for the development, implementation and instruction of group fitness classes, including but not limited to strength, cardio and core-based workouts.
- Must be an AFAA or equivalent certified instructor, with at least one year of teaching experience.
- Adult CPR/AED Certifications required.
- Must be able to communicate well with the public and knowledgeable in providing modifications for all levels of fitness.
- 1-5 hours per week, varies depending on class
- Herndon Community Center, 814 Ferndale Avenue