Working for the Town of Herndon allows you make a difference in your local community. Together as one team, we plan, build, learn, maintain, keep safe and influence our great town for current and future generations. We offer a work environment with excellent work-life balance, great benefits, community involvement, and the chance to work with smart, dedicated people.
To apply: Click "Apply Now" on the page of the job for which you're interested to complete the electronic application. You will have the option to upload your resume and cover page. For positions with closing dates, applications must be received in the Department of Human Resources by 5 pm of the closing date. Positions are open until filled if no closing date is listed.
The Town of Herndon is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability.
- Salary/Pay Rate:$22.67/hr + .25 hr prep time
- Posted Date:09/05/2017
Seeking an energetic and enthusiastic certified BODYCOMBAT Instructor to teach Tuesday evening classes 5:30 - 6:30 pm. Start date would be immediate, if instructor is available.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and instruction of Les Mills Body Pump group fitness classes
- Candidates must have a current Les Mills BODYCOMBAT certification
- Candidates must have a current CPR/AED certification
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Tuesdays 5:30 - 6:30 pm
- Herndon Community Center, 814 Ferndale Avenue