Working for the Town of Herndon allows you make a difference in your local community. Together as one team, we plan, build, learn, maintain, keep safe and influence our great town for current and future generations. We offer a work environment with excellent work-life balance, great benefits, community involvement, and the chance to work with smart, dedicated people.
To apply: Click "Apply Now" on the page of the job for which you're interested to complete the electronic application. You will have the option to upload your resume and cover page. For positions with closing dates, applications must be received in the Department of Human Resources by 5 pm of the closing date. Positions are open until filled if no closing date is listed.
The Town of Herndon is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability.
Summer Nature Camp Recreation Leader
- Salary/Pay Rate:$11 - $13/hour, DOQ
- Posted Date:12/12/2017
- Deadline to Apply:04/27/2018
- Work with outdoor Nature Discovery Camp at eight-week nature day camp for children ages 4-12.
- Assist with games and activities, nature walks, nature craft classes and nature education programs
- Must enjoy working with children and working outside with nature
- Previous camp skills, CPR and environmental knowledge desirable
- Must have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Varies, Monday-Friday, June 18 – August 10
- Herndon Community Center, 814 Ferndale Avenue