Working for the Town of Herndon allows you make a difference in your local community. Together as one team, we plan, build, learn, maintain, keep safe and influence our great town for current and future generations. We offer a work environment with excellent work-life balance, great benefits, community involvement, and the chance to work with smart, dedicated people.
To apply: Click "Apply Now" on the page of the job for which you're interested to complete the electronic application. You will have the option to upload your resume and cover page. For positions with closing dates, applications must be received in the Department of Human Resources by 5 pm of the closing date. Positions are open until filled if no closing date is listed.
The Town of Herndon is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability. This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Assistant HAC Swim Coach
- Type:Part Time Flexible
- Salary/Pay Rate:$15 + depending on qualifications
- Posted Date:01/09/2019
- Instruct and supervise young competitive swimmers.
- Teach proper competitive swimming techniques, starts, turns and racing strategies.
- Supervise swimmers at competitive and social events.
- Some administrative duties including tracking attendance and evaluating swimmer progress.
- Previous coaching experience preferred;
- Must have or obtain CPR/first aid certifications and American Red Cross Safety for Swim Coaches.
- ASCA Certification desirable.
- Herndon Community Center, 814 Ferndale Avenue