Working for the Town of Herndon allows you make a difference in your local community. Together as one team, we plan, build, learn, maintain, keep safe and influence our great town for current and future generations. We offer a work environment with excellent work-life balance, great benefits, community involvement, and the chance to work with smart, dedicated people.
To apply: Click "Apply Now" on the page of the job for which you're interested to complete the electronic application. You will have the option to upload your resume and cover page. For positions with closing dates, applications must be received in the Department of Human Resources by 5 pm of the closing date. Positions are open until filled if no closing date is listed.
The Town of Herndon is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability. This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Summer Dance Camp Recreation Leader
- Salary/Pay Rate:$9.50 - 12/hr
- Posted Date:03/16/2020
- Work with the summer dance camps for ages 3-10.
- Assist the camp director with teaching dance, craft projects, trips to the pool and playground and overall supervision
- Must enjoy young children and previous dance and child care experience preferred
- vary between 8:45am – 4:30pm, Monday-Friday. June 1 to August 21
- Herndon Community Center, 814 Ferndale Avenue