The pool will be closed for maintenance and cleaning from Now- Sunday, September 8 and reopen on Monday, September 9. The Herndon Community Center will be closed for maintenance and cleaning from Saturday, August 24 - Monday, September 2 and reopen on Tuesday, September 3. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The Herndon Community Center (HCC) is a dynamic fitness and recreation facility and is the perfect place to exercise, swim, play tennis, shoot some hoops, swat a racquetball or take a class. The building is open from early morning to late evening. If you have a question about visiting the HCC please call 703-787-7300.
The 56,000 square foot facility features:
- Fitness Room
- 3 Racquetball Courts
- 25-yard indoor heated pool, spa, and sauna
- Locker rooms
- Full-size Gymnasium
- 6 outdoor lighted tennis courts (3 are covered for indoor play September - April)
- Meeting spaces of various size up to 7,000 square feet (Available for rent)
- Personal Training Services
- Drop-in child care
- Drop-in group fitness classes included with facility admission
- Classes galore (swimming, water fitness, tennis, wellness, gymnastics, dance, art, martial arts, and more)