Due to the Town’s declared Local State of Emergency, the Town of Herndon will not accept any new applications for special events and any existing applications will not be processed further until the State of Emergency has been lifted.
Downtown Herndon is a real town center with history and heart. Filled with restaurants and shops, the historic depot and caboose, and open green spaces, our downtown defines our community – our charm, our small town character, and our unique "sense of place."
Event venues include:
- the spacious Town Green, an expanse of lawn behind the Herndon Municipal Center
- the Town Hall Square, green space that is ideal for small to medium-size events
- the soaring lobby of the Herndon Municipal Center, accommodates receptions and events
- the lobby of the Ingram Council Chambers, accommodates smaller events
- the Ingram Council Chambers, appropriate for formal public gatherings, ceremonies or programs
- the Hoover Conference Room adjacent to the chambers, well-suited for small, formal meetings
These spaces are available for functions or events that serve or relate to the Herndon community and are produced by individuals, organizations and businesses that serve or relate to the Herndon community.