Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


All work performed in the Town of Herndon's Right-Of-Way requires a permit. A permit must be issued prior to commencement of any work. This assures all work is completed in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines. Also, the permitting process allows Public Works to ensure restoration is completed in a timely manner. All utility companies and their subcontractors who work within the Town's Right-Of-Way are monitored for compliance of installation standards. Contacting Miss Utility prior to digging is the law.  Please the Miss Utility website at missutilityofvirginia.com for more information or call 811.


Permit Application and Fee Schedule 

Permit Fees