Customer Service Initiative
The Town of Herndon's customer service initiative is inspired by the Town Council's 2035 Vision tenet, "Honoring People." As part of the Count ON Us program, employees make the following pledge to citizens, businesses, and others who interact with the town:
- We will treat you fairly and with respect.
- We will listen carefully to your concerns.
- We will answer your questions in a timely, accurate and professional manner, and we will follow through to ensure your needs are met.
- We will constantly review our tools, resources and processes so that we may provide exceptional service to you.
- We will provide clear channels by which you may provide feedback about town programs and services.
Complete the customer service feedback form to help us identify ways we can strengthen customer service; and recognize employees who go above and beyond in providing exceptional customer service.