Monday, September 3, 2018
11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
(Tastings and beer sales end at 4 p.m.)
Herndon Town Green, 777 Lynn Street, Herndon, VA 20170
Join us in downtown Herndon for the annual Labor Day Festival featuring Virginia wine tastings, craft beers, great music, a craft show, outstanding sponsors, delicious food vendors and lawn games.
* Wine Tastings and Entertainment - $25 (ID required to purchase tastings). Includes glass for wine.
* Craft Beer Tastings and Entertainment - $25 (ID required to purchase tastings). Includes 4 beer tastings.
* Concert only or designated driver - $5 (not purchasing alcoholic beverages)
* Additional beer tastings - $2 per beer tasting (You must purchase a $25.00 bracelet to purchase alcohol.)
- Cash or credit for admission (no checks)
- Children 12 and under free
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Wine and craft beer tasting and selling of open containers runs 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Individuals with backpacks, fanny packs, bags, or other packages may be subject to search up entry to the Festival site.
Sponsors enjoy many benefits by supporting the Herndon Labor Day Festival. View the 2018 sponsorship information to get started.
Thank You Sponsors
Around Reston Magazine
Farm Fresh Home Foods
Glory Days Grill
Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet
Mezeh Mediterranean Grill
Passanante's Home Food Service
Prince William Home Improvement
Red Carpet Remodeling
- AmRhein's Wine Cellars
- The Barns at Hamilton Station Vineyards
- Horton Vineyards
- Mattaponi Winery
- Narmada Winery
- North Mountain Vineyard & Winery
- Rebec Vineyards
- Rogers Ford Farm Winery
- Two Twisted Posts Winery
- Wild Hare Hard Cider
Sherri's Crab Cakes
Parrando's Tex-Mex Grill
Sherri's Crab Cakes
Two Smooth Dudes
|Company Name||Art & Craft|
|Mam Jam's Candle Co.||Hand Poured Soy Candles|
|T&A Artistic Design||Jewelry|
|Hall Enterprises||Faceted Gems & Mineral Jewelry|
|Christopher Mize Studio, Inc||Oil Paintings & Prints|
|The Bathing Raven Candle & Bath Co.||Soy Candles & Vegetarian Soap|
|Homemade Heartfelt||Miniature Felt Decorations|
|Country Pride Cheese||Gourmet Cheese Spreads|
|Qtee Crochet||Crochet Wraps, Ponchos, & More|
|Jules' Jewels||Beaded Jewelry|
|Party Potpourri||Etched Glassware|
|Artfolio||Paper Gift & Wine Bags|
|Greystone Products Company||Computer Chip Jewelry|
|A Little Unique||Dog Collars, Leashes, and Harnesses|
|Bowls By Bowles||Wheel Thrown Clay, Embroidered Items|
|Glass By Manda||Jewelry & Home Décor|
|Playpaws Tee Toys||Pet Toys Made from Recycled T-Shirts|
|Nelsons Creative Wood Products||Wood Decorations, Furniture, & More|
|Lucid Arts Jewelry||Jewelry|
|Bottled Up Creations||Wine Related Decorations|
|Luna Works||Hair Accessories|
|Near Life Soap||Soap, Lotions, Chapstick, & More|
Craft vendors interested in participating in the Labor Day Festival should start by filling out an application.
PARKING - FREE
Available at Station Street parking lot or the Herndon Municipal Center Lot (access from Center Street); or street parking (please read signs and limitations.)
Herndon Parks and Recreation Department and the Herndon Woman's Club.