Monday, September 2, 2019
11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
(Tastings and beer sales end at 4 p.m.)
Herndon Town Green, 777 Lynn Street, Herndon, VA 20170
Join us in downtown Herndon for the annual Labor Day Festival featuring Virginia wine tastings, craft beers, great music, a craft show, outstanding sponsors, delicious food vendors and lawn games.
* Wine Tastings and Entertainment - $25 (ID required to purchase tastings). Includes glass for wine.
* Craft Beer Tastings and Entertainment - $25 (ID required to purchase tastings). Includes 4 beer tastings.
* Concert only or designated driver - $5 (not purchasing alcoholic beverages)
* Additional beer tastings - $2 per beer tasting (You must purchase a $25.00 bracelet to purchase alcohol.)
- Cash or credit for admission (no checks)
- Children 12 and under free
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Wine and craft beer tasting and selling of open containers runs 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Individuals with backpacks, fanny packs, bags, or other packages may be subject to search up entry to the Festival site.
Sponsors enjoy many benefits by supporting the Herndon Labor Day Festival. View the 2019 sponsorship information to get started.
- Rebec Vineyards
- Cobbler Mountain Cider
- Narmada Winery
- Chapelle Charlemagne Vineyards (new this year)
- Wild Hare Hard Cider
Craft vendors interested in participating in the Labor Day Festival should start by filling out an application.
PARKING - FREE
Available at Station Street parking lot or the Herndon Municipal Center Lot (access from Center Street); or street parking (please read signs and limitations.)
Herndon Parks and Recreation Department and the Herndon Woman's Club.