Monday, September 7, 2020
11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
(Tastings and beer sales end at 4 p.m.)
Herndon Town Green, 777 Lynn Street, Herndon, VA 20170
Join us in downtown Herndon for the annual Labor Day Festival featuring Virginia wine tastings, craft beers, great music, a craft show, outstanding sponsors, delicious food vendors and lawn games.
* Wine Tastings and Entertainment - $25 (ID required to purchase). Includes glass for wine.
* Craft Beer Tastings and Entertainment - $25 (ID required to purchase). Includes 4 beer tastings and a beer glass.
* Concert only or designated driver - $5 (not purchasing alcoholic beverages)
* Additional beer tastings - $2 per beer tasting (You must purchase a $25.00 bracelet to purchase alcohol.)
* Must purchase a wristband to purchase or consume alcohol at this event.
- Cash or credit for admission (no checks)
- Children 12 and under free
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Wine and craft beer tasting and selling of open containers runs 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Individuals with backpacks, fanny packs, bags, or other packages may be subject to search up entry to the Festival site.
2 Stages with live music
Sponsors enjoy many benefits by supporting the Herndon Labor Day Festival. Check back here to learn more about our 2020 sponsorship information.
WINERIES, CIDERIES & CRAFT BEERS
Craft vendors interested in participating in the Labor Day Festival should start by printing and submitting an application.
PARKING - FREE
Available at Station Street parking lot or the Herndon Municipal Center Lot (access from Center Street); or street parking (please read signs and limitations.)
Herndon Parks and Recreation Department and the Herndon Woman's Club.