Report a Problem

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Notice a pothole that needs fixing, a broken street sign in your neighborhood or a potential zoning violation?  You can now make requests via the town's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, designed to better track and respond to citizen requests for service.

A mobile version of Herndon ON the GO is downloadable for free through iTunes and Google Play





The following issues are best reported as indicated below:

Construction without a Permit

Ballfield lights on at Bready Park, call the Herndon Community Center at 703-787-7300
Ballfield lights on at Herndon Middle School, call Fairfax County at 703-324-5515

Unruly behavior or alcoholic beverage consumption in parks or public areas, suspicious activity, excess noise or suspected acts of vandalism, call the Herndon Police non-emergency line at 703-435-6846.

To report an emergency situation, call 911.